Restoring a worn air compressor to an efficiency level that is as near to new as possible, NHE methodology will further eliminate corrosion and fouling problems inherent in the original equipment.
Plugged tubes and water jackets will cause compressors to run hot, reducing efficiency and stopping plants from running at full capacity. Participate fouling on the fin side not only reduces heat transfer, but contaminates the plant air and potentially causes serious damage to the air compressor itself. Both of these issues exacerbate the erosion of the fins and further reduces efficiency.
Air Compressors are a vital component in the operation of any plant; if they are down – so is the plant. Properly maintaining air compressor inter and after-coolers is essential for efficient, worry-free operation.
- Thorough cleaning of tube side and fin-side/shell-side
- Re-tubing, re-coring & sleeving
- Complete refurbishing and machining
- Tube testing (air pressure, hydro, eddy current)
- Ceramic coating of waterboxes and tubesheets
- Reverse engineering and re-manufacturing
- Re-coring of lube oil radiators with aluminum seamless high-pressure tubes
Inter-cooler Service for All Types and Sizes:
- Joy Industries
- Shell & Tube
- Lube Oil Coolers
Ask about our scheduled maintenance plans!
A scheduled cleaning and testing of each of your heat exchangers will…
- Lengthen exchanger lifetime
- Reduce forced outages
- Save money
- Lessen stress on the job