NHE Condenser Tube Cleaning Division
In 2013 Industrial Tube Cleaning joined NHE, bringing 20+ years of experience in condenser cleaning and a line of field tested products on board. Our highly trained crews are available 24/7. Further, our thorough, field-tested methods are assured to return any exchanger to 98% efficiency.
- Safety — All field supervisors and technicians receive mandatory safety training, including but not limited to the following curriculum: Confined Space Safety, Lockout/Tagout, Scaffold/Fall Protection, Electrical Hazards, PPE, and Hazard Communication.
- Efficiency — Our experienced field supervisors and technicians coordinate work team movements to safely and efficiently clean 5,000 to 6,000 tubes in one 12 hour shift.
- Experience Matters — National Heat Exchange field supervisors average 10+ years of experience within their field of work. Our crews have literally cleaned millions of tubes over the past two decades.
- The Right Method — Regardless of your tube deposit problem, NHE has a tailor made solution.
- ExactID Cleaning Darts – Eight different designs combat any type of fouling.
- Chemical Circulation – Chemical is matched to fouling and heated to optimum cleaning temperature.
- High Pressure Water Lancing – 10,000, 20,000 and 40,000 PSI available!
- Huge Inventory — We currently have over 500,000 ExactID Darts in stock and ready for purchase.