We clean tubes… Inside and Out!
Since 1995, National Heat Exchange has been using its patented tube cleaning technology to clean the shell-side of heat exchangers and coolers. Today, NHE uses a variety of methods to clean tube IDs:
- NHE’s Patented ExactID Cleaning DartsMultiple designs match any fouling
- Custom machined for an Exact fit
- Manufactured in our Ohio facility
- NHE’s Hydro-Lance Auto Feeder
- Cleans 3 tubes at a time with pressure up to 20,000PSI.
- Multiple heads for proper fit and pressure
- Safe and thourough fouling removal
- Other Methods
- Rotary Brushes
- HP Lancing
No deposit too tough!
We offer complete cleaning and refurbishing of all types and sizes of heat exchangers including:
National Heat Exchange performs a variety of testing in order to ensure maximum efficiency.
Tubes and tube to tube-sheet integrity is tested throughout the NHE process. Every cooler is Hydro-tested before leaving our facility, ensuring the cooler is in optimal working order before being brought back on-line.
- Vacuum Test
- Ultra-Sonic Test
- Individual Tube Pressure Test
- Hydro-static Test
- Dye-penetrant Test
- Bubble Test
- Eddy Current Test
NHE is a certified JNT Technologies Torq N’ Seal distributor and installation contractor.
In the event a tube is determined to be ineffective, one option is plugging. Torq N’ Seal produce a leak tight seal even under extreme thermal and pressure cycling, and will not damage the heat exchanger. This seal is permanent, unless there is a need such as re-tubing or other maintenance. In which case, the plugs are easily removed.