NHE’s in-house, full-service re-tubing operation can solve any heat exchanger issue. Sometimes tube testing finds excess pitting, advanced wall loss, or leaks that prohibit re-installation. Our re-tubing team can quickly return any heat exchanger to service with a full re-tube, partial re-tube, or single tube replacement. We have a large inventory of smooth and finned tubing in a variety of metals, diameters, wall thickness, fin heights and spacing of integral, wound, or plate fins.
- All types of materials
- Full, partial or single re-tube
- Large and varied inventory to meet any need
NHE’s Re-tubing Specialist has thirty plus years’ experience. Our team can reverse engineer, re-manufacture, or build you a new heat exchanger bundle in a fraction of the delivery time required to order new factory units. Material certifications are included and units are built to ASME specifications.
- Over 30 years experience
- Faster turn-around than OEM replacement
- Saves money over OEM replacement
- Units cleaned and hydro-tested after re-tube
- All work completed in our Ohio facility
ALL TYPES AND MATERIALS SERVICED!
- Main Surface Condensers
- Combustion Air Pre-Heaters
- Main Turbine Lube Oil Coolers
- Water Treatment Pre-Heaters
- Air Compressor Inter-Coolers
- Hydrogen Coolers
- Exciter Coolers
- Shell & Tube